Thursday, September 1, 2011

I was planning on keeping that...

So I picked up this nightstand/side table at the thrift store. Of course I didn't get a before picture. I know, I know, bad blogger. Anyway...I was planning on keeping it, but it turned out so cute I might try selling it.

I'm trying to decide if this guy might be disappointed. I originally picked it up for his room.

This piece weighs a ton. It is a good solid piece of furniture, though it did have some veneer issues. I decided  to make the damage work in my favor and paint and "age" the piece. 

What do you think, should it stay or should it go?




2 comments:

TLC said...

Gosh, I don't know it turned out pretty cute and if you can use it...why not....you can always sell it later!

Parents of a Dozen said...

I am your newest follower. I love all your ideas.