Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Busy times


I'm doing my first sale with my mom at the Michigan Antique Festival this weekend. I've spent a lot of time trying to finish up old projects, but I couldn't help taking on a new one. I didn't get a before shot, but just picture dark, 1970's clunky table.  And yes, that is a pillow in there.

For people that furry friends. I've seen side tables/dog beds in high end catalogs, and thought I'd get it a shot.  I was originally planning on doing this in blues with maps, but I decided to paint it grey and my sister helped me come up with the idea of using the black and white maps. I love how it turned out. 

I have a thing for old books and prints. I've busied myself in the last few weeks framing up some of my collection to offer for sale.


No comments: