Friday, December 24, 2010

Merrry Christmas to All...


I'm already starting to think of my New Year's Resolutions...but the most important one I started implementing early. I'm trying to me for thankful for what I have, because I have a lot.

Life hasn't exactly gone how we expected it too in the Wheaton household and I'm sure the same can be said in households across America.

But when I focus on the things I'm blessed with in this life, my disappointments begin to fade...as Bing Crosby sings in "White Christmas"---"When I am weary and I can't sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep and I fall asleep counting my blessings."

This time of year, I'm also touched by the many names of Jesus...none so much as Emmanuel.
Our God is with us.

Rejoice.

1 comment:

amanda said...

your house looks so beautiful!

We really are blessed, sister. love you,