Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ugly Chair Recovery Program is Back

Wow, the Holidays were a vortex that sucked up all my spare time... a lovely vortex tough! We had a wonderful Christmas Season, but I'm glad to have things get back to normal.
I got a new electric staple gun for Christmas and I didn't take much time putting it to good use. I had this ugly chair for months and it went pretty easily with the new gun.




Now I have a near pair and I think they look lovely together. I'll have to have some people over to sit in them now.

Another ugly chair down. Currently I have two more chairs awaiting some attention and another completed project I'm hoping to list in my etsy shop, http://www.paddywackdesigns.etsy.com/ soon.


5 comments:

amanda said...

that is EXACTLY like the $2 chair I got from the thrift store before Christmas, except the back on mine is all caning (and remember I said part of the caning is messed up??) I wonder if I could do that, was it easy??? Maybe you could just take a road trip with your fancy-dancy electric stapler

Theresa Roach said...

Very cool! Wish I knew how to do stuff like that.

Liz Harrell said...

SO adorable! And I LOVE that little table in between them! So cute.

Yeo KeeHui said...

I love your patience. Look really cool.

TLC said...

Love them kiddo! They really look great!