Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day


So, I know my neighbors probably think I'm a bit of a freak with my seasonal decorating, but I can't help myself. This is the second year for my little leprechaun and I tweaked it a little by adding a rainbow. It's not exactly what I had in mind, but it will work. Next year I think I'll cut a rainbow out of wood with my jigsaw, just so my neighbors know I'm truly nuts. 

This little leprechaun wanted to get in on the action when he saw the camera out.

2 comments:

amanda said...

love both of those little leprechauns! have you ever showed Gram what you did with that thing???

Ronda Batchelor said...

Don't worry all my neighbors think I'm a little crazy too!! You left me a comment on my blog and no way to answer you! You asked how I was liking my gloss paint in my office? Still Loving it. There is a glass top on my desk top with way more glare, but neither surface as caused me problems. thanks!
Ronda