So when I was getting ready for a garage sale, I came across some clothes that I couldn't sell because of of stains. I decided to salvage some of those shirts and turn the designs into appliques to redo, plain shirts. I simply used Pellon (follow the directions on the product), to turn them into iron-ons and then ironed them to the plain shirts. I also did a zig-zag stitch around the edge of the applique.
Getting a picture of my little guy in this handy work is easier said then done.
Whew, he finally stood still. Here's his "new" shirt.
I used the technique on a couple of shirts for him and a few shirts for me ...yeah, I was able to salvage my own Donald Duck and Pippi Longstocking T-shirts.