Monday, October 11, 2010

Quick Change


Lately, my projects are piling up on me. So, I decided to tackle an easy job. I recovered my dining room chairs. It's sad that my red fabric and pompoms didn't last a little longer. I thought this vinyl type fabric would be perfect for the little guy,3,  but instead food spills got embedded in the design. Not cool. More pompoms started looking less than cheerful pretty early on...

So I changed things up a little and went with this green fabric. I doused them with Scotch Guard and I hope it will help. I think I will make a little cover too, for Jack's chair because his table manners are AWFUL. Honestly, I am at a loss with how to improve his skills. I should be much thinner than I am because I spend most of my time at the table chastising and losing my appetite watching him eat.

At least this is an easy job is I have to tackle it again soon. I'd really like to get a new dining room set, but I have yet to find anything that speaks to me. (:

3 comments:

amanda said...

Walker and Jack eat exactly the same way I think... after church the other day we had him take off his good shirt and pants to eat spaghetti which means he ate in underwear and undershirt...

love the new fabric though, hope the scotch guard is miraculous!

TLC said...

I love the chairs...they look great up close too!

TLC said...

By the way....papau eats that way too!